Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Year, Better Business: How Credenza Will Help Your New Year’s Resolution

It’s January, meaning it’s time for the classic New Year’s Resolution. While many people commit to eating healthier, saving more money or cutting out stress, I have committed to streamlining my work processes. But unlike those who give up 3 weeks in, I have a secret weapon to guarantee success - and that is my Credenza.

Like many of you, doing research is an integral part of my job. Because I do it so much, research details need to be easy to save, find, and access.

With Credenza, this is a cinch! It stores all research details in the file the material relates to. This makes it really easy for me to see all components of each file. Plus it gives me a snapshot of the big picture: research details are placed right alongside emails, appointment and other items save to the file.

Credenza even has a built-in Research Assistant, making it super easy to do online research from within your Outlook! I use it to look through search engines like Google Scholar, Google Legal and Bing; when I find an article of relevance, I can easily save it to a research article in a single click.

Credenza can’t help you with those last five pounds but it does make it easier to reference and store all of your research.

No comments:

Post a Comment