Friday, February 24, 2012

Show Me the Money/Show Them the Money

When I opened my Credenza the other day, I got a notification that a new Credenza update was available, would I like to install it now? Of course I would!
One feature of this update that caught my eye was the ability to customize the appearance of invoices. We’re still dealing with a tough economic climate so I thought it was a good to time to shed more light on the ways Credenza helps you make money!
While invoicing your clients may not be a fun task, it is a necessary one. Credenza makes it easy for you to create an invoice from bills on files, so that you can send them out in a timely manner. Invoices are often one of the final interactions you have with your client and so you obviously want them to look the best that they can.
Adding a logo to your invoices can make them look more professional, as well as provide you with more exposure. I know that not every lawyer has a logo… but that doesn’t mean your invoices can’t look polished.
With the new update, there are a few additional invoice preferences. You can still opt to use just a logo, but now you can input a logo and text (or just text in a fun font!)
Customizing the appearance of your invoices couldn’t be easier. From your main Credenza screen:
  1. Select Credenza Options and click on the Billing tab on the top of the Options box.
  2. Click on “Invoice Options”.
  3. On this screen, you are able to customize many things for invoices (Formatting, Invoice Header, Invoice Footer, and Saving Options).
With this update, you also have the ability to change the title of your invoices. I prefer to call my invoices ‘Bills’ and always wished I could send them out with that heading, and now I can! Bills, accounts, or whatever term you prefer… Credenza lets you change your titles as a new invoice preference.
There are more exciting additions that were included in this update. For complete details, check out the update page at http://www.credenzasoft.com/updates.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment