Thursday, March 1, 2012

Everything in Order

It is always important to know where you stand with regards to your practice. Are deadlines being met? Have time entries been created and the corresponding invoices sent out? Are you up to date on your communications with every client?

I use Credenza for all of these reasons. But there are even more ways this program can provide further insight into your practice. A feature you may have overlooked is the chronology. With the Chronology tab in the Credenza File screen, you can see everything on that file in chronological order.

Sometimes I want to see the work I’ve done for a given time frame and sometimes I want to see just the work I’ve done on a single file. This helps me get a complete picture for any file that I am working on - so I can help provide even better service to my clients.

When I open a file and click on the Chronology tab, a list of everything that has taken place on that file along with all scheduled events or actions is displayed. This includes appointments, time entries, email messages, notes, phone calls…everything listed in the order it was done!

Seeing full details is as easy as clicking on the activity to open it! Plus, Credenza has the ability to filter your Chronology screen as you see fit. You can click on the Date header and have your entries sorted in chronological or reverse-chronological order.

With your Credenza, you will always know where you stand with your practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment